Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quilts of Valor Canada

Dear Quilts of Valor Foundation,

Today I received a quilt. Pieced by Winnie E from Elm Creek, Nebraska
and Quilted by Julie M   from Bellwine, Nebraska.

I can't put into words how moved I was by this tremendous act of kindness
and concern for Veterans!  I have recently returned from one year in Ramali,
Iraq where I worked with the women, widows, orphans and children of Iraq.

I have just completed a Womens Veteran's Retreat and this was the "icing on
the cake" of the experience!

I will treasure this gift and please know it will loved forever.  Please
know your hard work is so very much appreciated!!

It is in compassion and caring and creativity that women share their gifts
with each other! I value your kindness!

Women helping women is wonderful and a powerful force!!
Thank you again, so much!

Love and Blessings,


Christine.

No comments:

Post a Comment