All work and no play? Not in Michigan! Be part of the conference journey and take a journey through Michigan!
- Work: Part of the conference experience is making it happen! The conference committee has been working since last August to bring the conference to you. Now, volunteers are needed during conference days, so “Be a Part of the Journey!”
Would you like to help with registration, be a classroom assistant, general "go-for" help in some other way? Send an email to Conference2019@qovf.org
- Play: You know what that means! Come enjoy the beautiful lakeshores of Michigan. Best part is—no sharks!
· Coast Guard City USA, Grand Haven, MI
· USS LST 393, Muskegon, MI
· USS Silversides Submarine Museum, Muskegon, MI
Check out places to eat and things to do in Grand Rapids in your free time.
Complete conference registration information is here. There is no on-site registration.
During registration, be sure to choose the option to add the Conference 2019 lapel pin, you won't want to miss getting one.
See you in Grand Rapids, MI in August!