Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
I don't know for sure that I am on the naughty list, but I have tried to be good this year.  I thank you for all the gifts you have left for me in the past.
This year I just wish to keep QOVF going forward to achieve our mission of covering all those combat warriors who have been touched by war.  We have many who help in this endeavor, but I could really use:
someone to be the Newsletter Editor, someone to be the Blog and Facebook editor, and a fund raiser so that we can pay for the website, brochures, and office expenses.  it would be great if you could find us more hard working people to be Coordinators in the rest of the states and regions.

Don't forget the men and women who are serving our country far from their homes,
Love and cookies,
June

No comments:

Post a Comment