Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hunt the Good Stuff

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

To Whom This May Concern,

My name is Master Sergeant Anthony G.

Recently, I was at Ft. Jackson, South Carolina, staying at the Hampton, Inn. It was 21 Jun 2011, during breakfast, when I meet one of your volunteers, Elaine Z., South Florida, and she thanked me for my service. We had a conversation and then she proceeded to share with me what she and 23 other ladies were doing from South Florida. I was totally humbled and thanked for her “Gratitude” towards our service members.

The next day in my 2 week class I shared it with everyone. It is called, “Hunt the Good Stuff.” We are to look for the positive things that happen to us on a daily basis.

I just wanted to say, “Thank You.” Thank you for your organization and taking care of Wounded Soldiers. Meeting Ms. Zahn was truly a blessing that day for I had never heard of “Quilts for Valor.” I am not sure if you are able to relay my thanks to her but please relay to her again my thanks to her and all she does to support us Soldiers.

v/r

MSG Anthony G.

No comments:

Post a Comment