Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Help!


I have never made a request like this before; I am usually on the other end that sends quilts to fill a need.

I have a very short notice need/request. 100 QOVs by December 1st 2010. I just found out this morning.

I just learned of a group in my area that is made up of Veterans with PTSD, Traumatic brain injury, and some have cancer from exposure to chemical warfare. They are struggling with issues like "fitting back into normal life" many have night terrors and hyper sensitivity issues. Please help me cover this group of warriors suffering from these invisible wounds.

I have assured the director of this program that when there is a need the quilts will come.

They are having a banquet December 7th.

If you can help please contact me at Lori@QOVF.org , and I will give you the information of where to send the quilts.

Thank you for your dedication to our mission.

Lori Kutch
Wenatchee, WA
Deputy Director
QOVF







No comments:

Post a Comment