Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

A Big Thank You from Milwaukee.

Hi!

Thanks to you and quilters around the country we have met and surpassed our goal for quilts for the November 9th presentation at Milwaukee County Courthouse!!! Dick will be picking up the last load of quilts at Quilter's Rule in Waterford tomorrow (which I've counted in our total, even though I don't yet have them in hand). It was a challenge, especially since the # of quilts needed kept changing, but we did it!!! :-)

We're tagging & bagging at my house this Thursday -- 11 a.m., 411 East Bradley Road, Fox Point. We'll have a pot of chili or one of Dick's soups to fortify anyone attending. Right now I know of five who are joining us - please give me a heads-up if you can make it too. (email or 414-351-2325).

We could use one or two more pairs of hands for the presentation at the Milwaukee County Courthouse (downtown) on the 9th. Please let me know if you can join us.

Thank you!!!!

Tink

No comments:

Post a Comment