Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Surprise!!

This past week, Ralph was surprise with a QOV while at his morning breakfast with his buddies. Ralph is a WWII veteran. Following is the Thank You card I received from him to share with all of you.

"Words cannot express my gratitude for your time, talent and generosity. It was greatly appreciated. I was so overcome, tears came to my eyes and trying to hold back my emotions of gratitude when you presented me this wonderful gift. Thank you so much for the joy you have given me. God Bless you and God Bless America. Sincerely, Ralph"


The quilt came by request. At the table, three other Veterans who will soon receive their QOV - another WWII, Korean War and Vietnam War......


--
Sharon Ledbetter
Idaho Regional CoordinatorQuilts of Valor Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment