Spring into action and register now for a Quilting Class at the QOVF conference!
Two well-known instructors, Nancy McNally and Pam Heller, will teach quilting classes featuring their newly-designed patterns just for QOVF Conference using Northcott Silks Cotton fabrics.
The Monday and Tuesday quilting classes include the following as part of the conference fee:
- Sewing machines for use in the classes on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday are provided courtesy of Janome
- Patterns for all classes are provided courtesy of the instructors
- Pre-cut Kits for the quilt tops for Monday and Tuesday classes only are provided courtesy of Northcott Silks from their brand new patriotic collection for QOVF
- You must provide your own basic sewing supplies (e.g. pins, scissors, neutral thread, and travel iron, if you have one, etc.)
- Information on the fabric needed for the Sunday's quilting class is forthcoming
- You can take your quilt tops home with you
Complete conference registration information is here. There is no on-site registration
After registering for the conference, or if you have already registered, please check your registration confirmation email to verify you are registered for the sessions, and especially the quilting class you want to take. Email Conference2019@qovf.org if you have questions.
Conference fee schedule:
See you in Grand Rapids, MI in August!